a2019 SPRING Hours
MONDAY-THURSDAY 9AM-5PM FRIDAY 9AM-7PM SATURDAY 9AM-5PM
Closed on Sunday
Return And Warranty Policy.
With customer satisfaction a high priority at Bob's Army Navy Inc., we urge you to read the following information. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have prior to making your purchase.
1. All warranties are covered by the products manufacturer, Bob's Army Navy Inc. will be glad to assist in helping with a warranty issue, if you have a problem please email or call. We will be glad to help get the problem resolved. We do not offer or provide warranty's on any items unless specifically manufactured by Bob's Army Navy Inc. .
2. There is no warranty on used guns unless otherwise specified before purchase.
3. Any returned items must be unfired or unused and in the exact condition in which it was shipped to you or your dealer. This includes boxes and accessories. Returns must first be authorized by Bob's Army Navy Inc. Any items sent back without RMA will be refused. Any firearm return must be double boxed and must include a photo copy of the front and rear of your driver’s license. Any gun that is sent back without the RMA# and Photo ID will be turned over to the ATF !! All returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee . There are no returns on items 10 days after delivery.
4. All returned items must have an RMA#, which is assigned by Bob's Army Navy Inc. . If you have an issue please contact our office via email with your contact info , reason for wanting to return the item and your original order number . We will review all the information and be in contact to discuss the possible return. We will refuse any returns that have not be authorized and include a RMA #.
5. You will need to write the RMA # on the exterior of the box next to the shipping label . All shipments must be double boxed just as we shipped them out .There is a 20% restocking fee on all returned items unless otherwise discussed.
6. Any shipping, or transfer fees are nonrefundable.
7. New firearms are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty and should be returned directly to the manufacturer for repair. Please feel free to contact our office so we can be aware of the problem and help you with the correct contact info for the manufacturer etc.
8. Bob's Army Navy Inc. neither warrants or guarantees any weapon or item purchased. The original manufacturer warrants the item. We will be happy to be of any assistance possible with your warranty claim.
9. Any item or shipment shortages must be reported to our office in 5 days of delivery .Please email this info so we have written documentation with a time & date stamp. We will work with you to resolve the issue. We will not accept ANY return request beyond this time frame so please contact us in the 5 days and we will be glad to assist you.
10. Any items returned that do not in fact have the problem that was reported will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
11. If there is an authorized return you will be emailed return shipping instructions. Please READ & FOLLOW the instructions to insure a smooth return & refund we are not responsible for customers that do not follow the directions and you will be charged .
12. We are not responsible for manufacturer’s warranty if the company closes or is purchased by another firm.
13. Any modifications done to the item may void warranty.
Please make sure you are committed to your purchase BEFORE completing the order.
Refunds on cancelled orders are processed at the end of our business week every Sunday . If you cancel on a Monday you will not see the refund processed until the following Sunday. You will receive a email refund confirmation once processed . Please Note , after the refund is processed the banks may take 1 -4 business days to transfer funds .
Orders that have shipped out and are then changed will be subject to shipping fees both ways and a 20% re stocking fee. We need to receive the FFL for your order within 7 days of order completion . After 10 days if we have not received the FFL from the transfer dealer your order will be cancelled and a 10% restocking fee charged.
Bob's Army Navy Inc.
NOTICE ! Reloading Supplies such as Brass, Bullets, Primers and Gun Powder CAN NOT be shipped to any address in the State of Massachusetts. Thank You